This product is a previously owned WOLF double wall oven.
- 4.5 cu. ft. capacity in the upper oven
- 4.5 cu. ft. capacity in the lower oven
- Dual convection capability
- Electronic oven controls on an exclusive rotating control panel
- Cobalt blue porcelain interior
- 2 standard oven racks in both ovens
- Oven lights in both ovens
- 10 cooking modes
- Self cleaning mode
- Delayed start option
- Sabbath mode
- Oven lockout capability
- Audible preheat signal
- Hidden bake and broil element
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: D030F/S
Serial #: 16036256
Date of Manufacture: Unknown
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
50" High x 29-7/8" Wide x 24" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.