This product is a previously owned Whirlpool Cabrio top loading washing machine.
- 3.6 cubic foot capacity
- H2Low™ wash system with auto load sensing
- 9 wash cycles
- 4 temperature options
- 3 spin speeds
- 4 soil level options
- Stainless steel wash basket
- Upfront controls with cycle status lights
- Equipped with quiet spin technology
- Care Control Temperature Management prevents fabric shrinkage and color bleeding
- End-of-cycle signal
Automatic dispenser system
ENERGY STAR® qualified
The electrical components of this appliance have been tested by our staff and are in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing the water in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: WTW5500XW2
Serial #: C20434145
Date of Manufacture: January of 2012
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
42" High x 27-1/2" Wide x 27" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.