This product is a previously owned Whirlpool Cabrio front loading gas dryer. We also have a matching washing machine while available.
- 7.4 cubic foot capacity
- 11 drying cycles
- 3 dry level options
- 4 temperature options
- Upfront controls with cycle status lights
- Equipped with Quiet Dry Plus noise reduction system
- WrinkleShield™ feature
- Damp dry signal
- Automatic cycles with ACCUDRY™ control
- Interior drum light
- End-of-cycle signal
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
The electronic components of this dryer have been tested by our staff but we do not have a means of testing gas. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: WGD5550XW0
Serial #: M14603191
Date of Manufacture: November of 2011
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
43" High x 27" Wide x 27" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.