This product is a previously owned Whirlpool stainless steel French door refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom.
Please note, there are marks and tape residue in some areas on the front doors. Please also note, there are a few dents on the left side of the fridge (see photos).
- 13.34 cubic foot capacity in the refrigerator
- 6.34 cubic foot capacity in the freezer
- Upfront adjustable controls
- Adjustable door bins
- Spill-proof glass shelves
- Full-width pantry drawer
- Humidity-controlled crispers
- Fast cool and moisture control options
- Equipped with FreshFlow™ produce preserver air filter
- Door open alarm
- Control panel lock option
- Sabbath mode
This refrigerator/freezer has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for appliances, see details below.
Model #: WRF560SFYM00
Serial #: VS23545378
Date of Manufacture: August of 2012
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
68-1/2" High x 30" Wide x 34-3/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.