This Vintage Delta tilting-arbor Unisaw is from c. 1939 (the first year of the Unisaw's regular production). The Unisaw is the first home shop sized tilting arbor saw made. It has been tested by our staff and runs, but the saw needs cleaning, greasing, and adjusting to work properly. This classic saw features a lot of cast iron, including the top and two wings, and the fence body. This saw includes the original motor and switch that features amazing Art Deco styling. The saw runs, but would benefit from a full refurb or restoration, and is sold as-is.
- 3/4 horsepower, 1725 RPM convertible 110/220V motor
- original Delta fence
- cast iron 36" x 27" work surface with side wings
- front and rear ripping extension bars
- cast iron lifter and tilt arbors
- Art Deco styling
36.5" High x 44" Wide x 36" Deep
Work surface is 36" Wide x 27" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.