This product is a previously owned Uline Échelon™ Series built-in combo ice maker/refrigerator. Please note, there are a few light scuffs as well as a small dent on the surface of the fridge (see photos).
- 5.7 cu. ft. capacity
- Equipped with frost-free technology
- Produces crescent-shape dice cubes
- Up to 8 lbs. of daily ice production
- Stores up to 13 lbs. of ice
- Built-in or freestanding option
- Warmer/colder dial control setting on the bottom front grille
- Large clear crisper drawer
- Interior lighting
- Adjustable leveling feet
Model #: U-C02075FS-00
Serial #: 047822-11-0036
Date of Manufacture: November of 2004
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing the ice maker in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
34-1/8" High x 23-15/16" Wide x 23-11/16" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.