This product is a previously owned Turbo Air double tap kegerator beer dispenser. It has a black exterior, a heavy gauge stainless steel countertop, and a refrigerated compartment below that can hold up to two half barrel (16") kegs.
Please note, there are light scratches and numerous small dents in the steel countertop from use. A key is not included. This product has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
- 20.9 cubic foot capacity
- Two 3-inch diameter stainless steel insulated beer columns with double faucets
- 4-way tapper manifold
- 9-foot power cord
- Compartment underneath maintains a consistent cabinet temperature range of 33 to 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- LED Lighting inside compartment
- Caster wheels
- Model #: TBD-2SB
Overall height 53.25" High x 59" Wide x 27.25" Deep
Counter height: 40.25"
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.