This product is a previously owned Samsung electric dryer:
- 7.4 cubic foot capacity
- 11 preset drying cycles
- Sensor dry cycles stop laundry automatically at selected level of dryness
- Smart Care feature allows you to check the status of the dryer or troubleshoot on a smartphone with the Samsung Smart Care smartphone app
- Multi-Steam Technology to eliminate wrinkles, odors, bacteria and static
- Direct water hose connection for steam function (no reservoir to refill)
- Child lock
- Light in drum
- Reversible door
- Mute feature
- Eco Dry uses up to 25% less energy for every load
The electrical components of this appliance have been tested by our staff and are in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing either the water for steam in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: DVE50M7450W/A3
Serial #: 0ARV5BBK400713R
Date of manufacture: April 2018
Dimensions from manufacturer:
45" High x 27" Wide x 30" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.