This product is a previously owned, built-in side-by-side refrigerator/freezer by KitchenAid with white custom cabinet paneling.
Important note: the handle on the freezer side is disconnected at the bottom and needs to be repaired (see photos).
- 18.8 cubic foot capacity refrigerator
- 11 cubic foot capacity freezer
- Water and ice dispenser with light
- Dispenser lock
- Digital upfront controls
- Refrigerator side has adjustable glass shelves, three storage drawers, and clear door bins
- Meat storage drawer with temperature control
- Crisper drawer with an adjustable humidity setting
- ExtendFresh precision control system
- Freezer side has adjustable wire shelves, clear door bins, and two wire storage baskets
- AquaSense water filtration and ice dispensing system
- Door open alarm
- Sabbath mode
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing the ice maker in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: KSSO48QMB01
Serial #: QR4025174
Date of Manufacture: September of 2004
84.25" High x 48.5" Wide x 26" Deep (28.75" deep with door and handles)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.