This product is a previously owned Maytag Atlantis front-loading electric dryer. We also have a matching washing machine while available.
- 6.0 cubic foot capacity
- Oversize capacity drum
- 4 drying cycles
- 4 temperature options
- Equipped with Quiet Plus sound silencing
- IntelliDry® moisture sensor
- Upfront controls
- Wrinkle Release option
- Damp dry cycle
- Interior drum light
- End-of-cycle signal
The electronic components of this dryer have been tested by our staff. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: MDE7658AYW
Serial #: 40751638AC
Date of Manufacture: February of 2002
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
43-3/8" High x 27" Wide x 28-1/4" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.