This product is a previously owned Maytag electric range.
- 6.2 cu. ft. capacity oven
- Induction cooktop technology - uses a copper coil underneath the cooking surface to generate electromagnetic energy when pots or pans are on the cooktop to make it hot enough for cooking, once removed the surface is no longer hot
- Ferromagnetic pans can be used for induction cooking; that includes enameled steel, cast iron and/or stainless steel, but only if they are designed for induction cooking (Non-ferromagnetic materials consisting of stainless steel, glass, ceramic and copper or aluminum pans will not work)
- 4 radiant surface elements
- Equipped with EvenAir™ True Convection and Precision Cooking™ system
- Automatic 12-hour shutoff oven control
- Self-cleaning oven equipped with AquaLift™ technology
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Up front electronic clock/timer display and touch controls
- Hot surface indicator light
- 2 standard racks and 1 offset oven rack
- Convection bake, broil and roast option
- Simmer, melt and melt and hold options
- Rapid oven preheating with Power Preheat option
- Control lock option
- End of cycle tone
- Warming drawer
- Manual oven light switch
- Sabbath mode feature
Please note, the manufacturer recommends well-balanced pans with flat bottoms which contact the cooking surface and match the diameter of the element in use. Pans with aluminum or copper imbedded in stainless steel may scratch the glass ceramic surface. A damp towel and cooktop cleaning cream is recommended for conditioning the glass ceramic surface.
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: MIR8890AS0
Serial #: R22311799
Date of Manufacture: June of 2012
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
46-7/8" High x 29-7/8" Wide x 27-3/4" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.