This is a previously owned Maytag stainless steel dishwasher. Please note, there is some residue to the front of the dishwasher (see photos).
- 5 wash cycle programs (including a PowerBlast cycle)
- 4 wash options
- Towel bar handle
- Hidden top controls with LED time display
- Silverware basket
- Stack-rack shelves
- Removable upper rack
- Cup shelf with cup clips and folding tines
- Holds up to 12 place settings
- Overfill protection float
- End-of-cycle indicator
- ENERGY STAR certified
Please note, we do not have a means of testing dishwashers on site. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.Model #: MDB5969SDM2
Serial #: F54604960
Date of Manufacture: November of 2015
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
33-1/2" High x 23-7/8" Wide x 23-7/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.