This product is a previously owned LG gas clothes dryer.
- 9.0 cubic foot capacity
- 14 drying programs
- 9 drying options including an EasyIron™ and ReduceStatic™ option
- 5 temperature settings
- Upfront intelligent electronic controls
- LoDecibel™ quiet operation
- Equipped with TurboSteam™ technology
- Equipped with SmartThinQ® and SmartDiagnosis™ technology
- Has an EasyLoad™ door for easier loading and a clever, hidden storage for small items by simply lifting the lid (see photos)
- Drum light
- Sensor dry
- FlowSense™ duct clogging sensor
- Child lock option
- End of cycle signal
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
The electronic components of this dryer have been tested by our staff but we do not have a means of testing gas. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: DLGX7701VE
Serial #: 603KWDJ78194
Date of Manufacture: March of 2016
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
45-1/8" High x 29" Wide x 31-1/2" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.