This product is a previously owned LG ultra-large capacity electric dryer.
- 7.4 cubic foot capacity
- 8 drying programs
- 9 drying options including WrinkleCare™ and an EasyIron™ option
- 5 temperature settings
- Upfront electronic controls with dual LED display
- LoDecibel™ quiet operation
- Sensor dry system
- Drum light
- FlowSense™ duct clogging indicator
- Equipped with Dial-A-Cycle™
- Child lock option
- End-of-cycle signal
- ENERGY STAR qualified
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: DLE3170W
Serial #: 605KWFN5L555
Date of Manufacture: May of 2016
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
38-11/16" High x 27" Wide x 29-3/4" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.