This product is a previously owned 30" freestanding double oven gas range by LG. Please note, there lower oven's interior may need some additional cleaning (see photos.)
2.6 cubic foot capacity in the top oven
4.3 cubic foot capacity in the lower oven
- Front tilt-control knobs
- Upfront glass touch oven controls
- ProBake Convection®
- Equipped with EasyClean® a quick oven-cleaning feature
- Total of five LG UltraHeat™ burners including one griddle burner
- Door lock option
- GoCook smart oven light
- 12 hour automatic safety shut-off feature
The igniter and electrical components have been tested by our staff and are working, however we do not have a means of testing the gas onsite. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: LDG4315ST
Serial #: 701KMLK04192
Date of Manufacture: January of 2017
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
47-5/16" High x 29-7/8" Wide x 28-15/16" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.