This product is a previously owned KitchenAid under-counter wine cellar.
- 46 bottle capacity
- Built-in or freestanding installation
- Black interior with lighting
- 5 SatinGlide extendable racks
- Adjustable temperature control on base grille
- Auto defrost
- True dual temperature zones
- UV-protected thermal glass door
- 4 leveling legs
This cooler has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: KUWS24RSSS01
Serial #: EKU4902309
Date of Manufacture: December of 2007
34-1/4" High (34-3/8" high to top of door hinge)
24-1/2" Deep (26" deep with handle)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.