This is a previously owned KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher.
- 5 wash cycles including a ProWash™ option
- 6 wash options including a BottleWash option for tall or oddly-shaped items
- Concealed top controls
- Easy to remove third level culinary tool rack at the top
- Premium adjustable 2-position upper rack
- Silverware basket
- Fan-enabled ProDry™
- Cup and stemware holder
- FLEXI-FOLD DOWN™ flexible tines
- EQ filtration system
- Overfill protection float
- ENERGY STAR certified
Please note, we do not have a means of testing dishwashers on site. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: KDTE334GPS0
Serial #: F80945356
Date of Manufacture: February of 2018
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
34-1/2" High x 23-7/8" Wide x 24-1/2" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.