This is a previously owned KitchenAid built-in dishwasher with concealed top controls.
- 5 wash cycles including a ProWash™ option
- 6 wash options
- 46 decibels - low noise level operation
Concealed top controls
- Third level culinary tool rack at the top
- Premium adjustable 2-position upper rack
- Silverware basket
- Cup and stemware holder
- EQ filtration system
- Overfill protection float
- ENERGY STAR certified
Please note, we do not have a means of testing dishwashers on site. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: KDTE234GWH1
Serial #: FX2500539
Date of Manufacture: June of 2020
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
34-1/2" High x 23-7/8" Wide x 25-1/4" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.