This product is a previously owned 30" freestanding electric range by KitchenAid from their Architect Series.
- 4.4 cu. ft. capacity oven
- Equipped with True Convection cooking system
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Electronic touch controls at the top
- 5 radiant elements including a "Warm Zone" element
- Single and dual-size elements
- 2 standard racks
- Slow cook function
- EasyConvect™ time and temperature conversion system
- Self-cleaning cycle
- Hot surface indicator light
- CleanBake™ Hidden Element
Please note, the manufacturer recommends well-balanced pans with flat bottoms which contact the cooking surface and match the diameter of the element in use. Pans with aluminum or copper imbedded in stainless steel may scratch the glass ceramic surface. A damp towel and cooktop cleaning cream is recommended for conditioning the glass ceramic surface.
This appliance has been tested and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: KERA205PSS4
Serial #: RU4636900
Date of Manufacture: November of 2007
Dimensions form the Manufacturer:
46" High x 29-7/8" Wide x 28-1/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.