This product is a previously owned KitchenAid stainless steel dishwasher.
- 5 wash cycles including a ProWash™ option for optimal cleaning
5 wash options
- 46 decibels - low noise level operation
- Recessed pocket handle
- Concealed top controls with cycle status lights
- Control lock option
- FLEXI-FOLD DOWN™ flexible tines
- Third level culinary tool rack at the top
- Premium adjustable 2-position upper rack
- Silverware basket
- Cup and stemware holder
- EQ filtration system
- Overfill protection float
- ENERGY STAR certified
Please note, we do not have a means of testing dishwashers on site. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: KDPE234GPS0
Serial #: F90759418
Date of Manufacture: February of 2019
Overall Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
34-1/2" High x 23-7/8" Wide x 24-1/2" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.