This product is a previously owned Kenmore electric range.
Please note, the manufacturer recommends well-balanced pans with flat bottoms which contact the cooking surface and match the diameter of the element in use. Pans with aluminum or copper imbedded in stainless steel may scratch the glass ceramic surface. A damp towel and cooktop cleaning cream is recommended for conditioning the glass ceramic surface.
- 5 cooking elements
- Self-cleaning oven with the "Flex Clean" option on the control pad
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Electronic clock/timer display
- Knob controls
- Side oven and main oven
- Convection bake and roast options
- Expandable & bridge radiant heating units
- Hot surface indicator lights
- 3 heavy-duty oven racks
- Storage drawer
- Manual oven light switch
- Dual oven lights
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: 790-99613702
Serial #: NF11126553
Date of Manufacture: March of 2011
Overall Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
48-1/8" High overall x 40-1/8" Wide x 28-1/8" Deep
(36" High to top of cooking surface)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.