This product is a previously owned Kenmore Elite® electric range.
Please note, the manufacturer recommends well-balanced pans with flat bottoms which contact the cooking surface and match the diameter of the element in use. Pans with aluminum or copper imbedded in stainless steel may scratch the glass ceramic surface. A damp towel and cooktop cleaning cream is recommended for conditioning the glass ceramic surface.
- 4.6 cu. ft. capacity oven
- 6 radiant surface elements including a "Warm Zone" element and an expandable & bridge radiant heating units
- Self-cleaning oven with the "Flex Clean" option on the control pad
- Ceramic glass cooktop
- Up front electronic clock/timer display and touch controls
- Hot surface indicator lights
2 standard racks and 1 offset oven rack
- Conv Convert mode automatically convert standard baking recipe for convection baking
- Continuous bake or 12-hour energy saving features
- Convection bake option
- Warmer drawer
- Manual oven light switch
- Sabbath Day feature
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: 790.9912340A
Serial #: VF54740549
Date of Manufacture: November of 2005 or 2015
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
48-1/2" High x 30" Wide x 28-13/32" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.