This product is a previously owned floating glass built-in electric double wall oven by Jenn-Air.
- 3.3 cubic foot capacity upper oven
- 3.3 cubic foot capacity lower oven
- Stainless steel towel bar handles
- Large Panaview™ oven window
- Smart touch electronic controls
- Self-clean/Custom clean option for the wall oven
- Keep Warm™ and Cook & Hold options
- Oven light
- 2 heavy duty racks in both ovens
- Delay start cooking and cleaning options
- Control lockout capability
- Bake and broil option
- Sabbath mode capability
- 8-pass broil element
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition.
Model #: JJW9627DDB
Serial #: 19935319CX
Date of Manufacture: December of 2003
Overall Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
52-1/4" High x 26-3/4" Wide x 27-3/4" Deep
Cutout Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
51-7/8" High x 25-1/2" Wide x 24" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.