This is a corded electric portable air compressor by Husky.
- 5.1 Standard Cubic Feet per Minute @ 90 PSI for quicker recharge and more usable air
- Runs up to 3 framing nailers
- 225 PSI maximum pressure
- 4 gallon compressor tank capacity
- 1.7 horsepower
- 81 dBA outdoor decibel rating
This machine has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for tools of this type, see details below.
14.75" High x 22.75" Wide x 20.5" Deep
Weighs approximately 55 pounds according to manufacturer
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Designated machines may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.