This product is a previously owned GE Profile smart built-in True European convection single wall oven with direct air. Features:
- 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Self clean mode
- Steam clean mode
- Built-in WiFi
- 12-hour shut-off capability
- Control lock capability
- Certified Sabbath mode
- Audible preheat signal
- Black gloss oven interior finish
- Mis-wire detection
- C° or F° programmable
- No preheat air fry cooking mode
- Ten-pass bake element
- Ten-pass dual broil element
- Electronic clock & kitchen timer
- Remote enabled
- 7" touch LCD screen
This appliance has been tested and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: PTS7000SN2SS
Serial #: ZR079730Q
Date of Manufacture: December of 2008 or 2020
Overall dimensions from the Manufacturer:
28-5/8" High x 29-3/4" Wide x 26-3/4" Deep
Cutout dimensions from the Manufacturer:
27-5/16" High x 28-5/8" Wide x 23-1/2" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.