This product is a previously owned GE Profile Performance™ 30" built-in, electric double wall oven.
- 3.8 cubic foot capacity upper oven
- 4.2 cubic foot capacity lower oven
- Frameless glass oven doors with big-view windows
- CleanDesign™ oven interior
- Convection bake and convection roast in the upper oven
- Variable broil
- TrueTemp™ System
Auto oven shut-off with override
- 3 standard oven racks in the upper oven
- 2 standard oven racks in the lower oven
- Electronic SmartSet oven controls with optional clock display
- Oven lights in both ovens
- Self-cleaning ovens with a delay clean option
- Delay bake option with Cook & Hold
Oven lockout capability
- Audible preheat signal
- 6-pass broil element
- Hidden bake elements
Model #: JT950B0A4BB
Serial #: FA625724Q
Date of Manufacture: March of 2001
Overall dimensions from the Manufacturer:
52-15/16" High x 30" Wide x 23-1/2" Deep
Cutout dimensions from the Manufacturer:
51-15/16" High x 28-5/8" Wide x 23-1/2" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.