- 7.5 cubic feet capacity
- Up front electronic LED controls
- Dual thermistors
- Adaptive Logic System™
- Reverse tumble option
- eDry™ energy saving option
- 11 cycles
- 5 heat selections
- Stainless steel drum
- LED drum light
- Quiet package
- Steam de-wrinkle and refresh
- Child lock function
- Baffle dry capability
- Speed dry setting
- Variable end-of-cycle signal
- My Cycle settings gives you the choice of picking your favorite dryer settings on any cycle and saving them for future use
- Equipped with CleanSpeak™ communication system, which allows the washer to communicate with the dryer to preset the dry cycle
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
The electronic components of this dryer have been tested by our staff but we do not have a means of testing gas. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: PFDS450GL0WW
Serial #: ST801290C
Date of Manufacture: September of 2010
39.5" High x 27" Wide x 29" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.