This product is a previously owned GE Profile™ 30" slide-in front control induction electric range.
Please note, the manufacturer recommends well-balanced pans with flat bottoms which contact the cooking surface and match the diameter of the element in use. Pans with aluminum or copper imbedded in stainless steel may scratch the glass ceramic surface. A damp towel and cooktop cleaning cream is recommended for conditioning the glass ceramic surface.
- Induction cooktop technology - uses a copper coil underneath the cooking surface to generate electromagnetic energy when pots or pans are on the cooktop to make it hot enough for cooking, once removed the surface is no longer hot
- 5.3 cu. ft. oven capacity
- Pinstriped graphite on black ceramic glass cooktop
- True European convection with precise air
- Front touch controls
- Control lock capability
- Audible preheat signal
- Fifth element warming zone
- Self-cleaning oven
- Delay clean option
- Delay bake option
- Hidden bake oven interior
- 2 heavy-duty racks and 1 roller rack
- Warming drawer
- Hot surface indicator light
- Certified Sabbath mode
This appliance has been tested and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: PHS925ST2SS
Serial #: RZ225155Q
Date of Manufacture: August of 2012
Overall Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
37-1/4" High x 31-1/4" Wide x 28-3/4" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.