This product is a previously owned GE Profile™ refrigerator with a bottom-freezer drawer. Please note, there are two small dents near the freezer drawer handle (see photos).
- Total of 22.2 cubic foot capacity
- 15.21 cubic foot capacity in the refrigerator
- 7.04 cubic foot capacity in the freezer
- Upfront electronic controls with digital temperature display
- Door ajar alarm
- Equipped with FrostGuard™ technology
- Adjustable spill proof glass shelves
- Deli fresh drawer
- Slide-out glass shelves
- GE Reveal® dual lighting
- QuickSpace™ shelf
- ShelfSaver™ rack
- Multi-level Slide 'n Store™ freezer wire basket system
- 2 adjustable humidity controlled crisper drawers
- Fixed gallon door bin and ClearLook™ adjustable gallon door bins
- TurboCool™ feature
- Integrated ice storage bin
- NeverClean™ condensor
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Model #: PFS22SBSBSS
Serial #: GM042249
Date of Manufacture: April of 2007
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing the water dispenser in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
69" High x 32-7/8" Wide x 33-7/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Marketplace staff are available Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm for any inquiries and will respond as quickly as possible. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12 to 5 pm and Saturday – Sunday 10 am to 5 pm
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.