This very clean, previously owned GE Profile smart built-in single wall oven features:
- 5.0 cu. ft. oven capacity
- 7" touch LCD screen
- Equipped with GE Profile Connect +
- Built-in WiFi; Powered by SmartHQ app
- Remote enabled
- True European convection with direct air
- Electronic clock & kitchen timer
- Audible preheat signal
- Black gloss oven interior finish
- 2 interior oven lights
- Mis-wire detection
- C° or F° programmable
- Precision cooking modes
- No preheat air fry cooking mode
- Ten-pass bake element
- Ten-pass dual broil element
- Self clean function with optional steam clean
- 12-hour shut-off capability
- Control lock capability
- Certified Sabbath mode
This appliance has been tested and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: PTS9000SN1SS
Serial #: TS135525Q
Date of Manufacture: October of 2021
Overall dimensions from the Manufacturer:
28-3/4" High x 29-3/4" Wide x 26-3/4" Deep
Cutout dimensions from the Manufacturer:
27-5/16" High x 28-5/8" Wide x 23-1/2" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.