This product is a previously owned stainless steel GE Profile™ 30-inch built-in double oven electric range. Please note, there is wear to some of the burners (see photos).
Please note, the manufacturer recommends well-balanced pans with flat bottoms which contact the cooking surface and match the diameter of the element in use. Pans with aluminum or copper imbedded in stainless steel may scratch the glass ceramic surface. A damp towel and cooktop cleaning cream is recommended for conditioning the glass ceramic surface.
- 2.2 cubic foot capacity upper oven
- 4.4 cubic foot capacity lower oven
- Patterned graphite on black ceramic glass cooktop
- 12", 9" and 6" tri-ring element
- Glass touch controls
- Bridge element
- Warming zone element
- True European convection with precise air
- Convection cooking capability (lower oven)
- Hot surface indicator light
- 1 standard rack in the top oven and 2 standard racks in the lower oven
- Pizza and a Slow Cook mode
- Built-in outlet for a temperature probe (probe is not included)
- Interior oven lighting
- Self-cleaning oven
- Control lock capability
- Audible preheat signal
- Delay bake and cook option
- Auto oven shut-off with override
- Dual element bake
- 6-pass power bake element
- Certified Sabbath mode
This appliance has been tested and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: PB975S0M1SS
Serial #: GM273090Q
Date of Manufacture: April of 2007 or 2019
Overall Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
47" High x 29-7/8" Wide x 28-7/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.