This product is a previously owned 21.6 cubic foot GE Monogram built-in side-by-side stainless steel refrigerator/freezer.
- 11.9 cubic foot capacity refrigerator
- 9.8 cubic foot capacity freezer
- Filtered water and ice dispenser with glass-touch controls
- Multi-shelf halogen light tower
- Overhead evaporator compartment
- Upfront digital control panel
- Climate controlled drawer in the bottom of the refrigerator with control lock, express chill, express thaw, and temperature control settings
- Sealed deli pan
- Crisper drawers with adjustable humidity control
- Adjustable glass shelves
- Adjustable door bins
Gallon-size door bin
- Open door alarm
- Leveling feet
- 90 or 130 degree angle adjustable door stops
- ENERGY STAR
This refrigerator/freezer has been tested by our staff and is in working condition however we do not have a means of testing the water or ice. We have a 21-day return policy for appliances, see details below.
The door gasket is somewhat loose, particularly on the refrigerator door side (see photos).
Model #: ZISS360DRCS
Serial #: VG031524
Date of Manufacture: November 2004
Dimensions from manufacturer:
84" High x 36" Wide x 25.75" Deep without handles (28" deep with handles)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.