This product is a previously owned GE Monogram® dishwasher in a stainless steel finish.
- Silence rating of 48 dBA
- Controls at the top
- 4 wash cycles
- 5 wash options
- Last cycle memory
- Control lock option
- Delay start option
- Automatic temperature control
- Automatic temperature sensing
- 4-position adjustable upper rack with CleanTip™ tines
- Piranha™ hard food disposer
- Interior lighting
- Self-cleaning 5-stage filtration with extra fine filter
- Audible end-of-cycle signal
Model #: ZBD7920D00SS
Serial #: GA701370B
Date of Manufacture: April of 2013
Please note, we do not have a means of testing dishwashers on site. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
34" High x 24" Wide x 24-3/4" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.