This product is a previously owned GE Café series French door refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom.
Please note: There was a leak in the past at the water inlet solenoid (now fixed) which has caused some minor rust and the back cover panel is water damaged but serviceable (see photos). There are very fine, hard to see scratches on the right top door, the freezer compartment door, and on the sides; and there is a small dent in the right door on the inside edge. This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
- 14.5 cubic foot capacity refrigerator
- 2 adjustable humidity drawers, 1 full-width adjustable temperature deli drawer
- 5 clear plastic door bins and a wire beverage rack in refrigerator
- Quick Space shelf in refrigerator slides out of the way to make room for tall items
- 6.2 cubic foot capacity freezer
- Divided plastic basket and half-width wire basket in freezer drawer
- Upfront temperature controls and digital temperature display
- Factory-installed ice maker and internal filtered water dispenser
- Open door alarm
- Turbo Cool setting to quickly cool the interior
- Secure-close door system
- Sealed condenser compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
Model #: CFCP1NIZSS
Serial #: LZ307456
Date of Manufacture: June 2012
Dimensions from manufacturer:
69" High to top of cabinet (69-5/8" high to top of door hinge)
28-1/2" Deep without door handles: (31-3/8" deep with handles)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.