This product is a previously owned GE Café™ series French door refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom.
- 14.5 cubic foot capacity refrigerator
- 2 adjustable humidity drawers, 1 full-width adjustable temperature deli drawer
- 5 clear plastic door bins and a wire beverage rack in refrigerator
- Quick Space shelf in refrigerator slides out of the way to make room for tall items
- 6.3 cubic foot capacity freezer
- Divided plastic basket and half-width wire basket in freezer drawer
- Upfront temperature controls and digital temperature display
- Factory-installed ice maker and internal filtered water dispenser
- Open door alarm
- Turbo Cool setting to quickly cool the interior
- Secure-close door system
- Sealed condenser compartment keeps coils clean and simplifies maintenance
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing either the ice maker or the water dispenser in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: CFCP1NIZCSS
Serial #: RV311134
Date of Manufacture: August of 2011
Dimensions from Manufacturer:
69" High to top of cabinet (69-5/8" high to top of door hinge)
28-1/2" Deep without door handles: (31-3/8" deep with handles)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.