This product is a previously owned GE® 27" smart built-in convection double wall oven.
- Built-in Wi-Fi connect
- Connection capabilities include Amazon Alexa, Drop, IFTTT, Innit, Sonos, and Google Assistant
- Convection baking setting for one rack or multiple racks
- Convection roast setting
- Thermal bake and broil setting
- Self-clean with a steam clean option
- Electronic and backlit
- Glass touch controls
- White LCD display
- Sabbath mode
- Auto recipe conversion
- 10-pass bake element
- 8-pass broil element
- 12-hour shut-off capability
- Mis-wire detection
- Interior black gloss finish
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: JKD5000SN1SS
Serial #: TM067711Q
Date of Manufacture: October 2019
Dimensions from the manufacturer:
Overall Dimensions: 51-1/8" High x 26-3/4" Wide x 26 5/8" Deep
Cutout Dimensions: 50-1/8" High x 25-1/4" Wide x 23-1/2" Deep
27" Cabinet width
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.