This product is a previously owned Gaggenau double wall oven.
- 1 standard oven lower rack
- 1 standard oven upper rack
- Open swinging oven doors
- True convection
- Child lock
- Vacation lock
- Interior oven light
- Upfront electronic controls
- Temperature and mode knobs
- Power failure safeguard
- Delay start and switch off time programmable
- Economy broil setting
- Pyrolytic self-cleaning
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: EB295610
Serial #: 365040613597000049
Date of Manufacture: April of 2005
Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
42-1/2" High" High x 25-5/8" Wide x 22-1/4" Deep
Cutout Dimensions: 42-3/4" High x 26" Wide x 22-7/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.