This product is a previously owned stainless steel FiveStar professional freestanding gas range. Please note, most of the control knobs have sustained a significant amount of heat and are warping, but still intact and fully functional (see photos). Some additional cleaning may also be needed on both sides of the range (see photos).
- Dual gas ovens each with a 2.92 cubic foot capacity
- Total of 2 broiler drawers with broiler pan and grill assembly
- 6 open burners, 3 of which are equipped with Vari-Flame™
- Individual continuous grates
- Built-in reversible griddle/grill
- 2 standard racks in each oven
- Self-cleaning option
- Oven light with manual switch
The igniter and electrical components have been tested by our staff and are working, however we do not have a means of testing the gas onsite. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: TTM510-BW
Serial #: 5P12391
47" High x 48" Wide x 26" Deep; 36" high to top of counter
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at email@example.com. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they may sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Friday 12-5 pm and weekends from 10-5 pm.
- We offer 5 days of storage. You must pick up your item within 5 days of purchase. After 5 days, the item may be resold. If it is resold you will be refunded 75% of the purchase amount.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.