This product is a previously owned Dacor 30" dual fuel gas range.
Please note, there are some minor dents towards the front of the range and a few scratches on the front edge by the top of the range (see photos). Please also note, the electrical components of this range have been tested, however the oven lights do not work and will need new bulbs.
Important note, this range will need hardwiring installation (see photo at the end).
- 3.9 cu. ft. capacity oven
- Front control knobs and display with touch controls
- Four gas burners
- Continuous cast-iron grates
- Sealed cooktop spill basin
- Pure convection oven
- Infrared ceramic gas broiler
- Butterfly bake element
- Perma-flame instant re-ignition
- Three oven racks
- Reverse air flow
- Self cleaning oven
- Delayed time cooking
- Oven light
- Safety lockout
- Sabbath mode
The igniter and electrical components have been tested by our staff and are working, however we do not have a means of testing the gas onsite. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
Model #: ERD30S06BK
Serial #: FG1301312
Date of Manufacture: July of 2001
Overall Dimensions from the Manufacturer:
37-3/4" High x 30" Wide x 24-3/8" Deep
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Community Forklift merchandise is all previously owned by our generous donors; please review the photos carefully to assess condition. This listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please raise any questions before purchasing at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be advised that we do not place holds on any items listed online and they can sell at any time.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- You must pick up your item within 5 days of the date of purchase. After 5 days, the item is eligible to be resold. If it sells again we will refund 75% of your purchase.
- We have staff available to load items. We strongly encourage you to bring help to load large purchases. Our staff will help as much as they can but will not load large, bulky, and heavy items into inappropriate vehicles.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances may be returned within 21 days after purchase for a full refund. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.