This product is a previously owned Bosch 800 series counter-depth French door refrigerator with a freezer on the bottom. Please note, there are very fine scratches on the front of the fridge as well as a little bit of mold/staining on the gasket (see photos). Sold individually.
This appliance has been tested by our staff and is in working condition, however we do not have a means of testing the ice maker in the warehouse. We have a 21-day return policy for all appliances, see details below.
- 16.3 cubic foot capacity refrigerator
- 5.5 cubic foot capacity freezer
- Upfront temperature controls and digital temperature display
- Super option for periods when refrigerator is in high use
- Full-width glass shelves with metal trim
- 2 gallon storage door bins
- 2 crisper drawers
- 4 adjustable shelves
- Deli drawer
- Internal filtered water dispenser
- Automatic ice maker with storage bin and scoop included
- Door open alarm
- Holiday mode
- Hidden hinges
Model #: B22CT80SNS01
Serial #: 9410000151
Serial #: 9410000157
Date of Manufacture: October of 2014
Dimensions from manufacturer:
71-3/8" High to top of cabinet (72" high to top of door hinge)
27" Deep without door handles: (29-1/2" deep with handles)
The photos included in this listing show the item you will receive. Listing includes only what is described and no additional items are included. Please review this listing carefully, and raise any questions before purchasing.
- Pick-up will be available during open warehouse hours: Monday – Sunday 12-5 pm.
- Buyers are solely responsible for loading purchases and removing them from the Community Forklift premises. Measure your vehicle before you arrive and bring adequate assistance to move and load your items.
- You must pick up your items within 5 days of the date of purchase.
- Shipping is not available. In-store pickup only.
Appliances returned within 3 weeks of purchase are not subject to the 25% restocking fee for returned items. https://communityforklift.org/our-store/store-policies-info/
Every time you donate or shop at Community Forklift, you’re helping us lift up local communities through reuse. We turn the construction waste stream into a resource stream for communities in the DC region – by keeping perfectly good items out of the landfill, preserving historical materials, providing low-cost building supplies, and creating local green jobs.